1975 Yamaha RD350 2-Stroke Twin
This bike has just undergone a refurb. All parts brand new Yamaha OEM or performance aftermarket equipment from brand name suppliers.
Rear loop was shortened and rewelded, custom seat pan fabricated and ready for the upholstery of your choice. Brand new keys for gas tank lock.
New parts just installed include
- D&G Expansion Chambers
- K&N Big Filter with 2-1 manifold
- Carbs rebuilt and jetted for mods
- Rear Sprocket and Chain 520 conversion
- Auto lube system fully rebuilt
- Throttle/Switch assembly
- Regulator/Rectifier upgraded to modern
- Kickstand relocation kit (to accept pipes)
- Tach delete CNC plug
- Stainless steel brake line
- Front master cylinder assembly
- TDR Racing Reeds
- Intake expansion blocks (extra cc’s)
- Custom footpegs
- Good tires
- Some fresh powder coat
This is a running, riding bike. All it needs to finish the refurb is grips, the seat pan upholstered, and new piston rings. We completed a refurb of the rest of the bike but did not go into the motor yet. Easy work and very simple for a 2-stroke. Parts cost about $50.
I have other interests currently and am off loading some bikes.
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on December 14, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.